Yarn kit for Wild Prairie Knit’s Zolotoy sock knitting pattern.
Pattern is included. Pattern details here.
If you’d like it as shown, choose “As Shown” for your color selections. If you want to customize colors, you can see all our stock color choices here.
For this kit, you will receive:
- Main Color: Smashing Sock (75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon) 430 yards, 100 grams – shown in Summer Gardens
- Contrast Color: Glitz (75% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon, 5% Gold Stellina) 130 yard, 30 grams – shown in Palace Blue
- 10 small stitch markers, 2 contrasting stitch markers, 2 locking stitch markers
- 150+ Japanese 6/0 Glass Seed Beads
- Ravelry pattern download code for any Cindy Garland Pattern.
You will need
Skills: Pattern is fully written out and charted. Basic knit, purl, M1, working in the round, traveling stitches, Judy’s Magic Cast On, working from a chart or written instructions.
“As Shown” Kits often ship much sooner than customized colors. Most yarn is dyed to order, so please allow up to 2 weeks for your order to ship (although most leave our studio much sooner).
Please note that all monitors portray colors differently, so shade may vary slightly in your finished yarn. Yardage can also vary slightly as packaging is based on weight, and should be used as approximations.