If you are on this page, you’ve most likely ordered from us, and for that we’d like to say “Thank You”! We love our customers (almost as much as we love yarn), and we want you to love everything you buy from us, but things happen. When they do, we will try do whatever we can to fix any issues that may arise. So here are some of our guidelines for refunds and returns:
- Prior to shipment, you may cancel any product order by notifying us in writing either through the website or email at [email protected].
- All returns must have a Return Authorization Number assigned either through our automated system, or you can email us.
- We will exchange or refund your product order within 30 days of delivery if the item is received back in like new condition (yarn not wound or cut and in like new, usable condition, all pieces present, etc.). We are unable to accept returns on used items.
- Authorized and accepted returns will incur a 15% restocking fee and the cost of return shipping.
- If your shipment is incorrect in any way, we will pay all shipping expenses to fix the problem. All other returns and exchanges will be shipped at the buyer’s expense.
- Digital downloads (such as patterns), specially customized orders, and Items marked as non-returnable, cannot be refunded or returned.