Yarn kits for Cindy Garland’s, Wine Country poncho kit in your choice of length, color and yarn base. This poncho, worked in Aran weight yarn is perfect for those afternoons at the apple orchard, or farmer’s market. Just pop it on and go.
Knit with some cabling and lots of texture, you can adjust to fit your taste and needs. There are lots of choices:
- Neck band is sized with optional closer to the neck fit, or longer for a more open design. Available in all kits.
- Length can be made Short (11″ long), Mid (17″ long) or Long (22″ long) for the amount of coverage you’d like.
- Choose your yarn base from our luscious Cozy (100% Superwash Merino) or the oh so decadent Lush (80% Superwash Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon)
- Finally choose your color.
Pattern is included. Pattern details here.
- Yarn in your choice of base and color:
- 25 stitch markers
- 1 Cable Needle
- Ravelry pattern download code for any Cindy Garland Pattern.
You will need:
Skills: Basic knitting skills, cable stitches, picking up stitches, knitting in the round, lace, working from charts or written.
Please note that all monitors portray colors differently, so shade may vary slightly in your finished yarn. Yardage can also vary slightly as packaging is based on weight, and should be used as approximations.