Yarn kit for Wild Prairie Knit’s Sunset Bay Shawl knitting pattern.
Pattern is included. Pattern details here.
If you’d like it as shown, choose “As Shown” for your color selections. If you want to customize colors, you can see all our stock color choices here.
For this kit, you will receive:
- Luxury – 80% Superwash Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon, (fingering weight, 425yds per 100 grams)
- Main Color: 100 grams, shown in Calypso Blu
- Contrast Color 1: 30 grams, shown in Harvest Orange
- Contrast Color 2: 30 grams, shown in Natural
- 4 Stitch Markers – 2 Red, 2 Blue
- 300+ Japanese 6/0 Seed Beads
- Ravelry pattern download code for any Cindy Garland Pattern.
You will need:
Size: 60 x 30 in (152 x 76 cm)
Skills: Pattern is fully written out and charted. Basic knit, purl, yo, k2tog, lace, intarsia, working from a chart or written instructions.
“As Shown” Kits often ship much sooner than customized colors. Most yarn is dyed to order, so please allow up to 2 weeks for your order to ship (although most leave our studio much sooner).
Please note that all monitors portray colors differently, so shade may vary slightly in your finished yarn. Yardage can also vary slightly as packaging is based on weight, and should be used as approximations.