Yarn kit for Wild Prairie Knit’s Orient Express Shawl knitting pattern. This is a two-color shawl, knit in fingering weight yarn. You can choose from two sizes: Small or Large and three shapes: Half Circle, ¾ Circle, or Full Circle (knit in the round).
Pattern is included. Pattern details here.
Shown: Small Half Circle in Luxury, Charcoal and Study in Scarlet
- Half Circle
- 3/4 Circle
- Full Circle (Pi)
- Half Circle
- Small – 30” x 60” – 1 skein each MC & CC
- Large – 42” x 85” – 2 skeins each MC & CC
- Three Quarter Circle
- Small – 30” x 60” – 2 skeins each MC & CC
- Large – 42” x 85” – 3 skeins each MC & CC
- Full Circle
- Small – 60” across – 2 skeins each MC & CC
- Large – 85” across – 4 skeins each MC & CC
- Elite: 50% Silk & 50% Superwash Merino, with 435 yards (398meters) per 100g. It is amazingly soft has a gorgeous sheen.
- Luxury: 80% Superwash Merino, 10% Cashmere & 10% Nylon, with 425yards (389meters) per 100g. It is soft and knits up beautifully.
- Opulent: 70% Superwash Merino, 20% Silk, & 10% Cashmere, with 435yards (398meters) per 100g. It is one of our most luxurious yarns to work with and you’ll love wearing it!
For this kit, you will receive:
- Yarn base of your choice,
- Main Color: shown in Charcoal
- Contrast Color: shown in Study in Scarlet
- Stitch Markers
- Tapestry Needle
- Japanese glass 6/0 Seed Beads 800-2200+
- Ravelry pattern download code for any Cindy Garland Pattern.
You will need
Skills: Pattern is fully written out and charted. Basic knit, purl, yo, k2tog, lace, optional embroidery embellishment, optional beading, working from a chart or written instructions.
“As Shown” Kits often ship much sooner than customized colors. Most yarn is dyed to order, so please allow up to 2 weeks for your order to ship (although most leave our studio much sooner).
Please note that all monitors portray colors differently, so shade may vary slightly in your finished yarn. Yardage can also vary slightly as packaging is based on weight, and should be used as approximations.