Yarn kit for Wild Prairie Knit’s Happy Glamper Shawl knitting pattern.
Pattern is included. Pattern details here.
- 3/4 Square (Hap)
- Full Split Square (Ruana)
- Small Triangle (35”x70”) 2 skeins (1MC/1CC), stitch markers, 325+ beads
- Small ¾ Square (22”x44”) 4 skeins (2MC/2CC), stitch markers, 475+ beads
- Small Full Square (35”x70”) 4 skeins (2MC/2CC), stitch markers, 625+ beads
- Large Triangle (43”x85”) 4 skeins (2MC/2CC), stitch markers, 575+ beads
- Large ¾ Square (30”x60”) 6 skeins (3MC/3CC), stitch markers, 850+ beads
- Large Full Square (43”x86”) 8 skeins (4MC/4CC), stitch markers, 1100+ beads
- You can see all our stock color choices here. For this pattern, you will want highly contrasted colors. We suggest one light, one dark color.
- Small Triangle shown in Marshmallow and Boat Dock
For this kit, you will receive:
- Tranquil: 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Bamboo, (fingering weight 430 yds (393 m), per 100 g)
- Stitch Markers
- Japanese glass 6/0 Seed Beads in 2 colors (contrast to sit on MC & CC)
- Ravelry pattern download code for any Cindy Garland Pattern.
You will need
Skills: Pattern is fully written out and charted. Basic knit, purl, yo, k2tog, lace, mosaic slipped stitches, optional beading, working from a chart or written instructions.
“As Shown” Kits often ship much sooner than customized colors. Most yarn is dyed to order, so please allow up to 2 weeks for your order to ship (although most leave our studio much sooner).
Please note that all monitors portray colors differently, so shade may vary slightly in your finished yarn. Yardage can also vary slightly as packaging is based on weight, and should be used as approximations.