Gaborone shawl kit in your choice of size, shape, color and yarn base. This half to full circle shawl, worked in DK weight yarn is soft and snugly.
Knit with lots of texture and simple stitches, you can adjust to fit your style. There are lots of choices:
- Shape it the way you like it from a simple half circle, 3/4 circle that wraps around your shoulders, to a full circle that can be used as a pi shawl or a blanket.
- Length can be made Short or Long for the size and amount of coverage you’d like.
- Choose your yarn base from our lovely Dynamic (100% Superwash Merino), Plump (100% Superwash Merino, 8 ply), or the oh so decadent Luxury DK (80% Superwash Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon)
- Finally choose your color from any of our wonderful stock colors.
Shown: Small Half Circle in Plump, Regal Purple
Pattern is included. Pattern details here.
- Yarn in your choice of base and color:
- Small Half Circle (24”x48”) 2 skeins, 200g
- Small 3/4 Circle (36”x48”) 3 skeins, 300g
- Small Full Circle (48”) 4 skeins, 400g
- Large Half Circle (34”x68”) 4 skeins, 400g
- Large 3/4 Circle (51”x68”) 6 skeins, 600g
- Large Full Circle (68”) 8 skeins, 800g
- 10-18 stitch markers
- Ravelry pattern download code for any Cindy Garland Pattern.
You will need:
Skills: Basic knitting skills, knit, purl, yo, k2tog, ssk, knitting in the round (full circle only), working from charts or written. Anything beyond those skills will be detailed.
Please note that all monitors portray colors differently, so shade may vary slightly in your finished yarn. Yardage can also vary slightly as packaging is based on weight, and should be used as approximations.