Yarn kit for Wild Prairie Knit’s County Fair Shawl knitting pattern. Half Circle, Small shown.
Pattern is included. Pattern details here.
- Half Circle
- 3/4 Circle
- S: Small Half Circle (31”x62”) or Small 3/4 Circle (31”x62”)
- L: Large Half Circle (45”x90”) or Large 3/4 Circle (45”x90”)
- If you’d like the colors as shown, choose “As Shown” for your color selections.
- If you want to customize colors, you can see all our stock color choices here. For this pattern, you will want highly contrasted colors. We suggest a neutral for your MC.
For this kit, you will receive:
- Luxury – 80% Superwash Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon (fingering weight, 425yds per 100 grams)
- Main Color: 1 skein – shown in Marshmallow
- Contrast Color: 1 skein – shown in Aubergine
- Stitch Markers: Half Circle 13, 3/4 Circle 19
- Japanese glass 6/0 Seed Beads: 375-775+
- Ravelry pattern download code for any Cindy Garland Pattern.
You will need
Skills: Pattern is fully written out and charted. Basic knit, purl, yo, k2tog, lace, mosaic slipped stitches, optional beading, working from a chart or written instructions.
“As Shown” Kits often ship much sooner than customized colors. Most yarn is dyed to order, so please allow up to 2 weeks for your order to ship (although most leave our studio much sooner).
Please note that all monitors portray colors differently, so shade may vary slightly in your finished yarn. Yardage can also vary slightly as packaging is based on weight, and should be used as approximations.
There are no reviews yet.