Originally knit as our third Stunning Mystery Society MKAL for 2022.
This single-color shawl is available in small, medium or large, with the option of holding the lace double for a less delicate shawl. It includes working in the round, knitting lace and adding optional beads.
This will be a single color, circular shawl with the option of making 3 different sizes (dimensions below).
Breaking Free options:
Lace is knitted with a single strand of laceweight yarn
- Small Lace – 55″ across* – 2 skeins + beads & stitch markers (Shown in Fog)
- Medium Lace – 70” across* – 3 skeins + add’l beads & stitch markers
- Large Lace – 80″ across* – 4 skeins + add’l beads & stitch markers
Double Lace is knitting with 2 strands of lace weight held together, for those of you that prefer a less delicate project.
- Small Double Lace – 55+” across* – 4 skeins + beads & stitch markers
- Medium Double Lace – 70+” across* – 6 skeins + add’l beads & stitch markers
- Large Double Lace – 80+” across* – 8 skeins + add’l beads & stitch markers
On the Danube Optional Add-Ons:
- Winding $6
- Yarn ships in skeins, add this option if you’d like us to cake it before shipping
- Chiaogoo Red Lace Circular Needles
- Lace: US 6 (4mm) choice of length
- Double Lace: US 8 (5mm) choice of length