Yarn kit for Wild Prairie Knit’s Bollenstreek Shawl knitting pattern.
Pattern is included. Pattern details here.
- Half Circle
- 3/4 Circle
- Full Circle (Pi)
- Small Half Circle (56”x28”) 2 skeins (1 of each color), 10 stitch markers, 400+ beads
- Small 3/4 Circle (66”x33”) 4 skeins (2 of each color), 14 stitch markers, 700+ beads
- Small Full Circle (70″ across) 6 skeins (3 of each color), 18 stitch markers, 1050+ beads
- Large Half Circle (80”x40”) 4 skeins (2 of each color), 10 stitch markers, 600+ beads
- Large 3/4 Circle (80”x40”) 6 skeins (3 of each color), 14 stitch markers, 900+ beads
- Large Full Circle (83″ diameter) 8 skeins (4 of each color), 14 stitch markers, 1200+ beads
- You can see all our stock color choices here. For this pattern, you will want highly contrasted colors. We suggest one light, one dark color.
- Small Half Circle shown in Midnight & Golden Sunrise
- Large Full Circle shown in Delft Blue and Natural
For this kit, you will receive:
- Stunning Superwash- 100% Superwash Merino (fingering weight, 475yds per 100 grams)
- Main Color: see shown colors above
- Contrast Color: see shown colors above
- Stitch Markers
- Japanese glass 6/0 Seed Beads
- Ravelry pattern download code for any Cindy Garland Pattern.
You will need
Skills: Pattern is fully written out and charted. Basic knit, purl, yo, k2tog, lace, mosaic slipped stitches, optional beading, working from a chart or written instructions.
“As Shown” Kits often ship much sooner than customized colors. Most yarn is dyed to order, so please allow up to 2 weeks for your order to ship (although most leave our studio much sooner).
Please note that all monitors portray colors differently, so shade may vary slightly in your finished yarn. Yardage can also vary slightly as packaging is based on weight, and should be used as approximations.
There are no reviews yet.