Two Color yarn kit for Gwen Bortner’s Alternating Brioche Scarf knitting pattern.
Pattern is included. Pattern details here.
A cozy scarf can be the perfect gift for anyone, including yourself. Keep it simple with a single color or make
a statement with two contrasting colors. Created with alternating sets of Fisherman Rib, the project is
naturally reversible. It is a great project for knitters beginning to explore the Brioche stitch. Directions are
given for the Fisherman Rib pattern in both the knitone-below method and the yarn-over method.
60” x 7”
Samples were made with Stunning String Studio Cozy, 350 yds – Aran weight
For this kit, you will receive:
- 2 skeins in Cozy – Main: Charcoal & Contrast: Rusty Gate shown
- 2 Stitch Markers
- Ravelry pattern download code for Alternating Brioche Scarf knitting pattern
You will need
• Either knit-one-below or yarn-over method for creating brioche fabric
• Familiarity with working single-row, two-color stripes flat
• Stretchy bind-off
• 3-Needle Bind-off or Grafting (Kitchener Stitch)
“As Shown” Kits often ship much sooner than customized colors. Most yarn is dyed to order, so please allow up to 2 weeks for your order to ship (although most leave our studio much sooner).
Please note that all monitors portray colors differently, so shade may vary slightly in your finished yarn. Yardage can also vary slightly as packaging is based on weight, and should be used as approximations.