- This event has passed.
Intro to Knitting Lace Stitches
March 6 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST
Do you feel intimidated by knitted lace? Then this class is for you! We’ll teach you the tricks and techniques that make lace stitches easier than you ever thought possible, allowing you to leave with all the skills to complete a lace shawl.
This lasts for 2-3 hours, depending upon class size.
Required knowledge before class:
- Casting On
- Knit stitch
- Purl stitch
You will learn:
- Yarn Over Stitches
- Various Types of Increases
- Various Types of Decreases
- Working Multiple Pattern Repeats
Class fee includes:
- Small classes with personalized instruction
- 1 Skein Stunning Superwash yarn – fingering weight (soft, machine washable, 100% wool)
- Knitting Needles for lace knitting
- Stitch Markers
- Shawl Pattern
- Tapestry Needle
- Store discount code for any purchases day of class