- This event has passed.
Intro to Cable Knitting Workshop
March 5 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CST
Would you like to try knitting cables? Let us help you learn the basics of knitting cable stitches while we create a cozy cowl.
This lasts for 1-2 hours, depending upon class size.
Required knowledge before class:
- Casting On
You will learn:
- How to knit a basic cable
- What tools make cabling easier
Class fee includes:
- Small classes with personalized instruction
- 1 Full Skein of yarn to create a cowl
- Knitting Needles to take with you
- Cable Needle to take with you
- Cowl Pattern
- Store discount code for any purchases day of class