- This event has passed.
Adding Beads to your Knit or Crochet Workshop
March 7 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm CST$30
Would you like to add a little extra texture or sparkle to your next project? Join us to learn the simple tricks and techniques that make adding beads easier than you ever thought possible. Try out different tools and process to learn what works best for you.
This lasts for 1-2 hours, depending upon class size.
Required knowledge before class:
- Basic knitting or crocheting stitches to create small sample square
You will learn:
- Sizes & Types of Beads to use
- Hands on use of a variety of tools
Class fee includes:
- Small classes with personalized instruction
- Yarn mini skein to use for practice
- Beading tool to take with you
- Practice Beads to take with you
- Store discount code for any purchases day of class