New Small Batch Beer Me kit!
Cheers! This intoxicating kit contains an Oktoberfest shawl kit in your choice of size and 3 colors. This crescent shaped shawl, worked in worsted weight yarn, has amazing texture and stitch definition. You can upgrade your order with an exclusive, optional Plum Creek Project Bag in our Cheers print that lists all the types of beers.
Don't wait, this is a limited Small Batch Special.
- S: Small (44" x 22")
- M: Medium (60" x 26")
- L: Large (72" x 30")
Pattern is included. Pattern details here.
- Legacy Worsted - 100% Superwash Merino (worsted weight, 215yds per 100 grams) - in your choice of Study in Scarlet, Pale Ale, or Tree Bark
- Small - 2 skeins
- Medium - 3 skeins
- Large - 4 skeins
- Ravelry pattern download code for any Cindy Garland pattern.
- Hold my Beer Stitch Marker Set
- Small batch surprises and goodies!!!
- Optional Plum Creek Project Bag Shawl (Medium) size in Cheers print
Get one for a gift, for a swap, or just to treat yourself!
You will need:
Skills: Basic knitting skills, lace, working from charts or written.
Please note that all monitors portray colors differently, so shade may vary slightly in your finished yarn. Yardage can also vary slightly as packaging is based on weight, and should be used as approximations.