Yarn kit for Barrington Knits Barrington Sweater.
The Barrington Sweater is an Aran sweater, with lots of cables. The Barrington Braid is centered and flanked by Staghorn cables and a 6 strand cable. It is a saddle shoulder design, and although designed as a men’s sweater, is easily unisex.
It is sized from a S—XL, going from a 36” chest up to 50”. It would be easily customize to larger sizes as well.
Pattern is included. Pattern details here.
Made from your choice of two bases:
- Cozy: 100% superwash Merino, Aran Weight
- Lush: 80% superwash Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon
Available in 4 sizes (finished measurements shown):
- Small - 36" chest, 25" length
- Medium - 40" chest, 26.5" length
- Large - 46" chest, 27" length
- Extra Large - 50" chest, 28" length
For this kit, you will receive:
- Your choice of Base and Color - Natural in Lush shown
- S 8 skeins
- M 8 skeins
- L 9 skeins
- XL 10 skeins
- 10 Stitch Markers
- Ravelry pattern download code for Barrington Sweater Pattern.
You will need:
Please note that all monitors portray colors differently, so shade may vary slightly in your finished yarn. Yardage can also vary slightly as packaging is based on weight, and should be used as approximations.
"As Shown" kits often ship sooner than custom kits.